Vertical Cylinder Honing Machine
Model ACH 500
ACH 500 is a high precision versatile honing machine suitable for honing applications. The machine has only few moving parts, which ensures least wear. The infinitely variable speeds for rotational and reciprocal speeds achieved hydraulically, enables one to get the required cross hatch pattern. When switched off, the control system of the machine reverts to the upper most position, so that it is convenient to adjust the hones and also prevent damage to the cross hatch patterns.
Salient Features :
• Quick positioning of the spindle through the traverse and rotary movements of the head stock, and linear movement of the table, on ball bearings.
• Quick positioning of the honing head.
• Spindle reverts to start position when switched off.
• Digital display enables easy selection of variable options.
• Longitudinal movement of table and traverse movement of head enables precision positioning.
• Automatic cut off on completion of preselected number of strokes.
• Synchronized stopping of reciprocating and rotating movements and avoid damage to cross hatch finish.
• Non-contact proximity switches for reversal of strokes.
• Complete electronic control.
• Minimum moving parts reducing mechanical wear out.
• Modular construction for easy maintenance and service.
• Electronic cards with self-diagnostic features for quick identification of errors.